Does your company or firm have existing security policies?
Are your policies current and are your employees trained on your policies?
In these times when security and compliance are of the utmost importance, it is imperative that your company is prepared.
We have developed a very quick, 45 day project that will bring your company current and in compliance with most regulators:
On site kick off meeting with all policy makers and subject matter experts
Individual interviews with:
- Key IT personnel
- Key business line managers
- Facilities Managers
Day 2 – 9
Fulfill document and information requests. Complete the initial security assessment
Day 9 – 23
Complete the first drafts of the following policies and plans:
- Account Management Policy
- Anti-Virus Malware Policy
- Application Security Policy
- Backup and Media Retention Policy
- Business Continuity Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Instant Messaging Policy
- IT Security and Computer Usage Policy
- Mobile Devices Policy
- Non-Public Information Security and Disposal Policy
- Password Policy
- Privacy and Information Security Audit and Oversight Policy
- Remote Access Policy
- Security Incident Response Policy
- Security Training and Awareness Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
Day 23 – 30
Company representatives will review and make suggested edits or recommendations
Day 30 – 35
Produce final drafts of all policies and plans to be presented electronically and in bound printed format:
Day 35 – 45
Complete onsite security policy training with all staff members including employee acknowledgement.
Disaster recovery test
Business continuity test
Annual policy review, maintenance and training
Contact us today to get started.